Sunday, March 28, 2010

And Now I Remember

Actually I was trying to post a new entry for sometime now, but it keeps being pushed away due to strange reasons. Anyway, there was no quiet reason for writing this anyway. It summer anyway and heat is awesome, it makes me do strange things. I'm single now. Thinking about all those beautiful girls that passed through my life, I'm happy to remain single still.:P

One day some guy asked me whether my blog was for real? The things posted were all true. Well I its part fiction part reality. Oh wait, its real all right, but since the world actually sometimes peeks into this blog, I try to confine things rather to a safe margin.

Well this weather is actually awesomely-bad. I sick of this heat. Well anyway, it gives me uninterrupted supply of fresh fruits, lots of juices and cold drinks and the ice-creams.  That's cool.

Btw, why am I writing this again, yeah Now I Remember,  I'm single again, thanks to Summer heat. :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment